Telenor net balance check: The Telenor is one of the best telecom network service provider. It provides telecom services in six different Indian telecom circles. Also, it is referred as Uninor. This genuinely provides their services for several states. The Telenor group actually planned to expand the service into different states of India. But very few customers started using those services. This operator provides the high-quality service in various mobile data, voice calls, SMS from the previous years. But being the Telenor customer, one has to know how to check telenor net balance, how to check telenor balance, and much more.
We are here to provide the various ways in verifying telenor net balance check, uninor balance check and much more with the help of telenor USSD codes. As well one can verify the status through My Telenor app without any fail. These USSD codes can be used in order to know the entire details of the user’s sim. One can also activate the special offers and services without any fail. The simple step is to dial the required USSD code as per the selected service. An individual can have a look at message encountered as Thank you, your message is being processed. A message will be sent to your phone in a very less span of time.
Steps for Telenor net balance check
The following are the steps provided for telenor net balance check, validity, uninor balance check and much more. Having awareness about these USSD codes is not that simple and easy for every user these are same as the airtel balance check. So we are here to provide all different telenor USSD codes and also verify in accessing through My telenor app any where and any time.
Steps to verify telenor data balance check through USSD codes
The following are the steps for uninor net balance check. An individual can verify in two different ways. One way is verifying through My telenor App and the other way is with the help of USSD codes. We are here to provide the steps as well the exact USSD code that helps you to verify the status of net balance available in the smartphone.
- The very first step is one has to open the phone dialer.
- Dial 50001 or 121 (toll-free) to know about the status of telenor net pack
- As such you can know about the remaining net balance on your smartphone.
Steps for uninor net balance check through my telenor app
- The very first step is one has to download and install the App without any fail.
- Once the installation gets completed, the user has to move forward and manage the account.
- Thereafter Go to Telenor account and sign up successfully.
- Before doing so, select the language as per user’s choice.
- Now here we go. As such one can activate the offer, enjoy the variety of digital services, recharge summary, balance information, easy recharge and much more.
Steps for how to check telenor balance
The following are the steps used to verify through the exact USSD code provided here. Also, one can have a look at the USSD codes related to validity check, telenor customer care general queries and requests, customer complaint helpline number and so on.
- The very first step one has to open the phone dialer.
- Type the USSD code as *121*1*1# for telenor balance check.
- So that one can see the pop-up showing about the remaining balance on a smartphone.
- Now for knowing about validity, once again the user has to type the USSD code as *222*2#.
- And you can see the pop-up displaying about the validity within a short span of time.
- To contact telenor customer care number, dial 121.
- And for knowing the customer complaint helpline number, dial 198.
Other USSD codes
- *121# ->Check My Account, Current Plan Scheme, Offers & Other Services
- *363*4# ->Check Main Balance & Validity
- *222*2# ->Balance Check
- *222*4# ->Check your Mobile Number & Activation Date of Sim Card
- *222*Pin number#-> Recharge your Mobile Number
- *555# ->Latest Offers
- *123#-> Check USSD Codes of Balance Validity Mobile Number, Recharge Code
- 121 ->Customer Care Number
- 198 ->Complaint Number
- *234# ->Latest Offers
- *222*4# ->Check SIM Card Number
- *912*Voucher No# ->Credit Recharge Over USSD Service in Roaming
- *234# ->Product offers & Activation
- *505# ->Missed Call Alerts ‘MCA’
- *506# ->MCA Deactivation
- *777# ->Subscription of VAS
- *123*16 digit PIN# ->Direct Recharge
- *321#-> Vas Content (On-mobile)
- *325# ->Facebook Application
- *335# ->Service Activation & De-Activation (Voice Services)
- *355-> MMS
- *363#-> My Offers
- *510*1# ->Friends Chat – Deactivation (Bol India Bol)
- *510*2# ->Live Astrology – Deactivation (Bol India Bol)
- *510*3# ->Job Hunt Service -Deactivation (Bol India Bol)
- *510*5# ->Devotional Service -Deactivation (Bol India Bol)
- *510*6#-> Mobile Jockey Service -Deactivation (Bol India Bol)
- *511# ->Friends Chat – Activation (Bol India Bol)
- *512#-> Live Astrology – Activation (Bol India Bol)
- *513#-> Job Hunt Service – Activation (Bol India Bol)
- *515#-> Devotional Service – Activation (Bol India Bol)
- *516# ->Mobile Jockey Service – Activation(Bol India Bol)
- *526#-> Hungama (Ringtone portal)
- *527# ->Hungama (Devotional portal)
- *629 ->India Games
- *630 ->Techzone
- *631-> Hungama
- *786# ->Onmobile Devotional
- *646 ->Hungama WAP Services
- *444# ->Activate Caller Tune
- *444*9#-> Deactivate Caller Tune
- *121#-> Self-Help (Customer Care)
Finally, One can get the status for how to check uninor net balance, validity, balance check and much more by accessing into the USSD codes or go through My Telenor App. One can also make a contact with the customer care center or nearby technician on any time. Follow the steps carefully mentioned above. For any doubts comment on the below section. To know more, visit icustomer care and Thank you.